Branchburg, NJ | Contract-to-Hire
We have a long term contract/contract-to-hire role for an Cloud Administrator with a growing organization. This role will use the skills required of a Systems Administrator in an in-house or hosted environment, as well as a working knowledge of the skills required to provision, manage, and monitor cloud services.
You will need to have technical knowledge of networks, servers, and platform operating systems. Working knowledge of systems software, protocols, and standards, including Active Directory, AWS Workspace, Service Now and other AWS services.
- Strong system administration (Linux/Unix and Windows) at the command-line level.
- Experience with running and maintaining scripting (PowerShell, Puppet, Chef, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of network technologies and administration.
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Experience with data management, Virtual private cloud operations for life science company
- Networking in the cloud and basic understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- Storage and archiving in the cloud (Mozy Enterprise, CrashPlan etc)
- Security, identity, and access management: IAM in the cloud.
- College degree in the field of computer science or related course of study.
- Certifications in any of the following: AWS, VMWare, O365, Azure, Veeva, Box, SharePoint
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.