Client Services Account Representative
Norwood, MA | Full Time
Join an expanding mid-sized company as a Client Services Account Representative.
You will work in a Business Development Group supporting and on boarding new clients in a highly visible role with a direct impact on the business development profit center;
Thus, there is a lot of opportunity for recognition and advancement for a smart, organized and dedicated junior business development/client services/sales support representative.
You will build and nurture relationships with new clients, providing sales support and customer service to both enterprise and small clients.
Tremendous full-time direct hire career opportunity with organization that offers competitive compensation in addition to an exceptional benefits package (100% company paid healthcare,...).
This is a great opportunity for someone with some hands-on B2B professional experience to grow your business development/sales/client services career with a company that will support and challenge you.
In summary you will:
- Qualify and onboard new clients and once on boarded, you will provide high touch business development concierge oriented sales support to these accounts.
- Communicating to them by phone and email to ensure that they know why and how to do business with the company.
- Educating them as to the full range of our product offerings and engaging them in communications campaigns with the goal of getting 100% of new accounts to make purchases.
- In addition you will target and reach out to existing but inactive customers in a very customer service oriented soft-sales, high touch capacity to re-activate accounts.
- 1-3+ years of related B2B sales support/business development/sales/channel sales experience
- Must have the ability to work in fast-paced environment and have a very outgoing personality as you will be expected to initiate outgoing phone calls not just respond to inbound requests.
- Must be business savvy, sophisticated, articulate and capable of working in a client facing profit center interacting all levels of corporate clients
- Strong analytical skills, tremendous attention to detail and good computer skills (including strong Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Some related experience with databases and/or CRM systems (Salesforce, Zoho, Act!, Microsoft Dynamics, Hubspot, SAP, SugarCRM, Goldmine,…) strongly preferred
- Must be a team player with superior communication skills and an upbeat ‘can-do’ attitude
- Completed college degree required