Client Relations Associate
Stamford, CT | Full Time
Tremendous high end Client Relations role available with a well-run mid-sized Asset Management Company helping the firm maintain, support and foster institutional investor accounts.
In summary, this top Company seeks Client Relations Associate professional to join a small tight-knit team responsible for monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc materials for client reporting, new accounts and cash flow processing for investors.
This is a full-time direct hire role with an organization that offers competitive compensation in addition to very strong benefits package.
You will work closely with relationship managers, investment, trading, and operations teams, as well as outsourced fund administration parties to ensure the timely and accurate responses to all client requests and inquiries.
You will need to understand not only all aspects of the client accounts from an operational, legal, compliance and general product related perspective, but also have the ability to identify, assess, manage and escalate high level client requests ensuring client satisfaction and retention.
You will need to think strategically, proactively developing ways that the Client Services team can enhance the overall client experience, increase efficiencies and provide best in class client service.
This is a highly visible position where you will interface with sophisticated high level operations and investment professionals within the firm and enterprise institutional and high net worth investors.
* 3+ years institutional asset management experience, including client relationship management/client services/operations
* Strong knowledge of the financial markets, institutional markets, product vehicles such as separately managed accounts, commingled funds and mutual funds with a focus on developing product knowledge and competitive analysis skills
* Ability to create, build, and maintain positive working relationships
* The successful candidate will be organized, quantitative, with consistently strong attention to detail.
* Completed Bachelor’s degree required