Business Analyst- IAM
New York, NY 10017 | Contract
We have an immediate hire Business Analyst consulting role focused on Identity Access Management IAM systems integration.
- You will analyze applications, collecting functional descriptions and integrating the entitlement descriptions into the identity and access management system.
- Working as liaison between internal and external stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate and validate entitlement definitions for platform applications.
- Working with business groups to document descriptions for the entitlements functions within each application (at the functional level, not the group level).
- Experience with Hitachi's Privileged Access Management Identity and Access Management (HIPAM) system is preferred, but not required
- Experience with documenting and partnering with IT on application systems auditing and implementations
- IT Business Analyst experience with strong knowledge of activities relating to ID management, Entitlements definition, Information Security Procedures
- Strong analytical and organizational skills required as you wil need to research ID entitlements, document various roles, authority classifications, system privileges, role scripts, ...normally associated with profiles on key applications usually used by the business and maintained by the IT department.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, and the ability to present findings before senior management.