.NET Database Engineer
New York, NY 10018 | Full Time
High Profile rapidly growing interactive media company seeks .NET Database Engineer to work on cutting edge next generation web application serving, tracking and analytics tools.
Work as part of a small, intense development team in an environment that is relaxed and a lot of fun despite all of the projects and tight deadlines.
If you are looking for an edgy yet professional environment, this is a chance to join an extremely well run company. You will work long hours, doing interesting development, and love every minute of your job.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with a smart, dedicated team, enjoying the challenges and opportunities of working in a mature start-up but with the stability and benefits of a mature company.
You will build and maintain new and existing web technologies contributing design insights, defining requirements, preparing specifications and coding the project through to completion.
You will be encouraged to take ownership of projects, implementing from inception to launch quickly and efficiently with attention to the application-wide details of the solution.
This is a full time permanent direct hire position with tremendous growth potential and exposure to executive management.
• 3+ years of experience in software development in procedural and object oriented programming
• Experience developing detailed design specifications, understanding high level concepts and translating them into functional specifications
• C# fluency
• Must be a proficient SQL Server database programmer with experience designing and programming large scale backend web applications
• Strong algorithm analysis and evaluation background
• Experience of internet advertisement tools and solutions helpful
• T-SQL expertise
• Service Oriented Architecture
• Version Control Tools
• Bachelor's degree with Computer Science or related course of study